Daily ritual prayers

1. Visualize the Buddha of golden light in front above you, radiating golden light into your crown and your whole body. Then the light emitted out from you to all sentient beings purifying them awakening their thought to seek the causes of happiness and eliminate suffering.

2. I take refuge until I am enlightened in the Guru, Buddha, Dharma, and the Sangha. Through the positive potential I create by practising Generosity and the other far reaching attitudes, may I attain Buddhahood in order to benefit all sentient beings. (3 times)

3. May all sentient beings have happiness & its causes. May all sentient beings be free from suffering & its causes. May all sentient beings never be separated from sorrowless bliss. May all sentient beings abide in equanimity, free of bias, attachment and anger.

4. Due to this merits may we soon attain the enlightened state of guru Buddha. That we may be able to liberate all sentient beings from their suffering. May the precious Bodhi mind, not yet born arise and grow. May that born has no decline, but increase forever more. May sentient beings who have been my father & mother, be completely happy. May the lower realms be forever empty. May the prayers of Bodhisattvas, in whatever places they live, be immediately fullfilled.