Anyone has a good English translation of the meaning in 般若波罗蜜多心经 (The Heart Sutra of Prajna Paramita)?

I found this link and it has helped me in getting an idea of what I should be contemplating about when I recite the Heart Sutra.

http://www.chinesetolearn.com/the-most-popular-best-known-buddhist-scripture-般若波罗蜜多心经-bo-re-bo-luo-mi-duo-xin-jing-the-heart-sutra-of-prajna-paramita-pinyin-engli/

anyone else has other good resources and online material to share?

There are many musical arrangements of the Heart Sutra that can be found on YouTube.

I personally find this version quite soothing :relaxed:

silly me, a search on this forum will find that @Jereme had previously shared a translation of the Heart Sutra

Faye Wong (王菲), the Chinese Singer, gives a rendition of the Heart Sutra:

How to over come the five skandas.

1. by realising it as what it is without moving your 心
  2. without differentiation, obstinate and delusion.

So do all that happens around us , as is not real but like a dream . It may be a dream but we must do it right when affinity arrive ! When doing a job do not cling to outcome. From the outcome came the affinity, without clinging to matters will set us free from worries (outcome is what it is ) and tranquillity set in .
First thing to learn is selfless! Slowly let go of greed , hatred and delusion. By continuing " letting go " is merits. Only merits can let us get out of rebirth in lower realms.
Merits is something that embedded in our “araya” and it can temporary prevent bad karma from surfacing at the wrong time (unwholesome thought before rebirth) .
Namo Amitabha.

1 Like